|RFx ID :||21730733|
|Tender Name :||Data Logger: Draft Performance Information Advance notice|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 4 October 2019 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 31 October 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 463 7687
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Ministry of Education’s Education Infrastructure Service (EIS) has issued this draft data logger performance sheet to achieve the following objectives:
• Ensure that our thinking is within expectations of what the market can provide cost effectively
• Provide a set of draft specifications we intend to release shortly as part of the RFP. (These specifications will be the specifications for all data loggers used by the Ministry.)
• Share our current thinking on data logger performance requirements.
• Provide an opportunity for interested parties to provide feedback.
• Raise awareness in the market that an RFP will be released soon.
If you have any feedback please email us by 5pm 18 October 2019 at email@example.com