Register as a Supplier
Anyone can register to create a GETS account, allowing you to receive notices, subscribe, and respond to opportunities published on GETS. If you already have a RealMe log in you can register now or visit www.realme.govt.nz to create one.
Registration only takes a minute with your RealMe log in details. We will request the following additional information from you:
- Registered business or trading name.
- Address details, country, and time zone.
- Personal details including first/last name, email, and telephone number.
Once completed, we will send you an email to confirm your account activation. Please follow the link in the email to activate your account.
If you are new to GETS, we encourage you to read the FAQ and guidance in the supplier user help section of GETS.
RealMe is a service managed by the Department of Internal Affairs. RealMe is designed to make it easier for people to access and use online services that adheres to New Zealand Government security, identity, and privacy legislation.
- You do require a RealMe log in to create an account and subscribe to opportunities on GETS.
- You do not require a verified RealMe identity when creating an account or subscribing to opportunities on GETS.
- Please visit realme.govt.nz to learn more, or access support for your RealMe log in.