|RFx ID :||21077005|
|Tender Name :||Main Building Contractor for Block D, H & I ILE Upgrade (5 classrooms) at Havelock North Primary School|
|Reference # :||2018-2573-07|
|Open Date :||Monday, 27 May 2019 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 27 June 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website Q&A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
|Agency Address :|
A 10 Year Property Plan (10YPP) and 5 Year Agreement (5YA) was completed to identify and plan for maintenance and capital works required to keep the school property at a reasonable standard and support modern teaching and learning environments. Through this forward maintenance planning, Havelock North Primary School is undertaking modernisation works to be completed.
• The objective of this procurement is to source the supply of a main building contractor to carry out ILE (Innovative Learning Environment) modernisation works at Havelock North Primary School.
• The project consists of refurbishment and upgrades to 5 classrooms (Rooms 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 & the cloakbay) in Blocks D, H & I, and construction of a new deck area and steps.
• The existing deck area and new deck areas are to be covered in outdoor carpet.
• Several internal walls are to be demolished in Blocks D, H and I, and new internal glazed aluminium joinery is to be installed between the classrooms.
• 3 new art sink areas with cabinetry are to be included, along with new front of classroom joinery units in each classroom (5 total).
• The sink areas are changing location in the building and therefore plumbing and drainage is involved.
No Winner The project has exceeded the budget available. The plans and design have been revised, and retendered.