|RFx ID :||21077005|
|Tender Name :||Main Building Contractor for Block D, H & I ILE Upgrade (5 classrooms) at Havelock North Primary School|
|Reference # :||2018-2573-07|
|Open Date :||Monday, 27 May 2019 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 24 June 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website Q&A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
A 10 Year Property Plan (10YPP) and 5 Year Agreement (5YA) was completed to identify and plan for maintenance and capital works required to keep the school property at a reasonable standard and support modern teaching and learning environments. Through this forward maintenance planning, Havelock North Primary School is undertaking modernisation works to be completed.
• The objective of this procurement is to source the supply of a main building contractor to carry out ILE (Innovative Learning Environment) modernisation works at Havelock North Primary School.
• The project consists of refurbishment and upgrades to 5 classrooms (Rooms 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 & the cloakbay) in Blocks D, H & I, and construction of a new deck area and steps.
• The existing deck area and new deck areas are to be covered in outdoor carpet.
• Several internal walls are to be demolished in Blocks D, H and I, and new internal glazed aluminium joinery is to be installed between the classrooms.
• 3 new art sink areas with cabinetry are to be included, along with new front of classroom joinery units in each classroom (5 total).
• The sink areas are changing location in the building and therefore plumbing and drainage is involved.