|RFx ID :||23982541|
|Tender Name :||Call for Registrations of Interest - Prisoner Escort Vehicle Supply (Generation 3)|
|Reference # :||19078|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 18 February 2021 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 19 March 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Syndicated Opportunity [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
This call for Registrations of Interest ("ROI") is for the Prisoner Escort Vehicle Supply (Generation 3) opportunity. This procurement includes New Zealand Police as part of a closed syndicated contract (check the ROI documents for details on how this closed syndicated contract is intended to work).
PEVs are used for securely and safely transporting people in the Department's care between custodial facilities, courts and medical facilities. The scope of this opportunity includes:
• base vehicle selection and supply;
• supply of materials, accessories and consumables;
• fabrication and fit out;
• certification, commissioning/acceptance testing, delivery, handover and familiarisation;
• Ongoing support of PEVs during the term of the contract;
• Management and updates of PEV manuals; and
• Initial training and refresher training in the use of PEV features and functions.
Respondents that are shortlisted from this ROI will be invited to participate in a subsequent Request for Proposals (“RFP”). The RFP will be used to appoint a single Successful Respondent to provide the Goods and Services throughout New Zealand to the Buyer over a period of five years with two rights of renewal for up to two years each (i.e. 5 + 2 + 2 years).
This ROI is made up of the following documents:
1) Call for Registrations of Interest main document;
2) Attachment 1: ROI Response Form Template;
3) Attachment 2: PEV Asset List;
4) Attachment 3: PEV Photos;
5) Attachment 4: Base vehicle requirements;
6) Attachment 5: ROI-Terms;
7) Attachment 6: Form of confidentiality agreement; and
8) Attachment 7: Buyer's prison sites.
- Any questions must be raised through GETS.
- All answers to questions and addenda to this ROI will be published through GETS.
- Registrations are to be submitted electronically via GETS.
- There is a virtual supplier briefing for this ROI; details of this briefing are provided in the ROI document.