|RFx ID :||24267243|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposals - Prisoner Escort Vehicle Supply (Generation 3)|
|Reference # :||19078|
|Open Date :||Monday, 10 May 2021 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 21 June 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Syndicated Opportunity [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||N/A|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
|Agency Address :|
This Request for Proposals ("RFP") is for the Prisoner Escort Vehicle Supply (Generation 3) opportunity for those suppliers shortlisted as a result of the previous ROI. This procurement includes New Zealand Police as part of a closed syndicated contract (check the RFP documents for details on how this closed syndicated contract is intended to work).
PEVs are used for securely and safely transporting people in the Buyer's care between custodial facilities, courts and medical facilities. The scope of this opportunity includes:
• Base Vehicle selection and supply;
• supply of materials, accessories and consumables;
• fabrication and Fitout;
• certification, Commissioning/acceptance testing, Delivery, Handover and user induction/familiarisation;
• Ongoing servicing and support of PEVs during the term of the contract;
• Management and updates of PEV manuals; and
• Initial training and refresher training in the use of PEV features and functions.
This RFP will be used to appoint a single Successful Respondent to provide the Goods and Services throughout New Zealand to the Buyer over a period of five years with two rights of renewal for up to two years each (i.e. 5 + 2 + 2 years).
This RFP is made up of the following documents:
1) Request for Proposals main document;
2) Attachment 1: RFP Response Form template;
3) Attachment 2: RFP Price Schedule template;
4) Attachment 3: General Requirements;
5) Attachment 4: Technical Requirements;
6) Attachment 5: RFP-Terms; and
7) Attachment 6: Proposed Contract.
- Any questions must be raised through GETS.
- All answers to questions and addenda to this RFP will be published through GETS.
- Proposals are to be submitted electronically via GETS.
- There is a site visit for this RFP; details of this site visit are provided in the RFP document.
- Each supplier invited to participate in this RFP has entered into a confidentiality agreement with the Buyer relating to the Requirements. Suppliers are to note that the Requirements are marked as 'In Confidence' and are not to be disclosed to any party, other than for the express Purpose stated in the confidentiality agreement and as allowed under the terms of the confidentiality agreement.
This tender has been awarded. Total spend value $ 9,400,000.