|RFx ID :||22449177|
|Tender Name :||Ngaruawahia Cemetery Access Road Upgrade|
|Reference # :||Contract 18/153|
|Open Date :||Monday, 16 March 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 1 May 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Cemeteries provide a place where family and friends can care for and mourn the loss of loved ones consistent with their culture and beliefs and reflect on the life shared with them. It is therefore Council’s obligation as custodians of cemeteries to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of the community whilst respecting the history of each site.
This contract provides the opportunity to undertake the construction / rehabilitation of the cemetery access road, which will offer a proactive response to the ageing, undersized and poor condition of the existing cemetery entrance and access road.
The contract includes provision of all works to undertake and complete the access road construction, including:
- Clearing of vegetation and top soil as well as minor and major earthworks as agreed by the Waikato District Council and the Engineer to Contract; or their Representative;
- Survey and setting out required for construction, and provision of As-built records upon completion of the Contract Works in accordance with this Project Specification;
- Supply and installation of subsoil drainage, kerb and channel, and drainage catch pits;
- Compaction of the underlying subgrade material;
- Importing, placing and compaction of granular fill material to form the underlying subgrade material;
- Supply and installation of bollards;
- Reinstatement works, including but not limited to concreting, fencing and landscaping.
- Preparation and submission of all Programmes and Reports in accordance with this Project Specification;
- Traffic management required for the construction and completion of the Contract Works in accordance with the Project Specification
- Construction and completion of the Contract Works in accordance with the Project Specification and, in particular, the preparation, submission, implementation and management of the Site Safety Plan;
The form of contract to be used is NZS3910:2013 with amendments.