|RFx ID :||21877314|
|Tender Name :||17/224 Pokeno Private Wastewater Drainage Connections|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 1 November 2019 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 29 November 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This procurement relates to the delivery of the Pokeno Private Wastewater Drainage Connection(s) project by setting out objectives to connect the remaining fifteen (15) properties that signed agreements [during and/or following phase 2 construction] to decommission existing private wastewater disposal systems and connect through new drainage, a connection to the wastewater reticulation network.
The successful Contractor shall undertake all work associated with the installation of private wastewater drainage connections along with decommissioning existing onsite treatment systems, data capture , data transfer to Councils systems with all associated work and products used meet the NZ Building Code, Regional Infrastructure Technical Specification and additionally all intentions of this contract.
The Project includes the supply of and the establishment of all labour, plant and materials (unless otherwise specified) necessary to carry out the required of works, including but are not limited to, the provision of the following significant items:
• Construction and installation of approximately eleven (11) Residential Property connections using 100mm ID uPVC pipe varying in length and depth.
- Including one (1) Private Connection within an Archaeological Site. Construction of one (1) gravity Private wastewater connection using 100mm ID pipe varying in length and depth.
• Installation and commissioning of four (4) Omni Grind Turbine pump units, pressurised pipeline, boundary kits, electrical controls and connection of these properties to the nearest pressure main or at the closest manhole.
• Decommissioning and partial removal of fifteen (15) existing septic tanks/Wisconsin mounds.
• Utilization of techniques to best suit the location and minimise disruption within the road, footpaths, berm, private property and other sensitive stakeholders.
• Performing earthworks, including stripping, sorting and stockpiling, excavation, placement of excavated material as Engineered Fill, re-contouring and disposal of surplus material off Site.
• Reinstatement of private property surfaces to original condition or better, this may include hard surfaces such as concrete footpath, driveways, ornamental landscaping.
• Quality control, health and safety and environmental protections, traffic management, liaison, notifications and reporting.
• The works also include flow management to avoid disruption to servicing