|RFx ID :||20593680|
|Tender Name :||Customer Relationship Management Solution and Integration|
|Reference # :||18897|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 15 January 2019 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 22 February 2019 6:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 831 4942
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) is issuing this ROI to identify and ultimately deploy a fit for purpose Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution. We are seeking information on a platform and provider with a track record of delivering solutions that are both creative and robust – a thought leader in enabling digital transformations.
This procurement also relates to the delivery of services (detailed design, Process Management and Business Change Management) to support MPI in successfully implementing the solution.
MPI is seeking to purchase the following products and services:
- Supply of the CRM platform (software as a service).
- Cloud based solution.
- Process consultancy and delivery, related to CRM implementation only.
- Business change consultancy and delivery.
- Design/configuration and implementation of the CRM platform (full SDLC).
- Implementation support for the product.
- On-going maintenance support for the product.
This call for Registrations of Interest will be evaluated by MPI and the shortlisted respondents will be invited to participate in a RFP for a CRM solution.