|RFx ID :||23786269|
|Tender Name :||Myanmar Strengthening Power System Operation|
|Reference # :||WPG-0102729|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 17 December 2020 10:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 18 January 2021 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Crown Funding|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT) is seeking registrations of interest (ROI) from suitably qualified and experienced Suppliers to provide technical assistance (TA) and capacity building for strengthening power system operations in Myanmar.
The purpose of this ROI is to:
• invite a range of suppliers to confirm their interest in delivering the Services described in this ROI invitation
• identify and capture information regarding expertise, experience, capacity, capability and innovation of potential supplier(s)
• enable MFAT to formulate possible delivery options through suppliers collectively and/or individually to deliver the Services
• select a shortlist of potential supplier(s) to provide fully costed proposals to plan and deliver the Project (through a future RFP)
Successful suppliers must have:
1. Organisational capability, including health and safety management.
2. Expertise and experience in power systems operation and control, and in customising, testing and operating simulation modelling tools for hydro-thermal power systems in a single buyer market, including integration of variable renewable energies (VRE).
3. Knowledge of, and experience in South East Asian power sectors, preferably in Myanmar and team ability to implementation the Project under current travel restrictions, and to overcome the language and cultural barriers.
4. Demonstrated expertise in planning and delivery of technical assistance, including applying international development principles, participatory training methodologies, capacity building, and cross-cutting issues in South East Asia, preferably in Myanmar.
5. Indicative approach and methodology, that demonstrates the Proponent understands the intent of the Project, and the critical success factors for its implementation.
All submissions and questions must be through GETS, and responses should use the attached supplier response form (Appendix B)
This tender has been completed.
We have decided to remove this procurement due to the coup in Myanmar. We may proceed with this at a later date, but all respondents will have the ability to resubmit their proposals
Completion date: Monday, 12 April 2021 3:25 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)