|RFx ID :||21798167|
|Tender Name :||Public Service Commissioner - Tokelau|
|Reference # :||WPG-0101822|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 17 October 2019 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 7 November 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 4 917 9270
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||email@example.com|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
The New Zealand Government has partnered with the Government of Tokelau to assist with the recruitment of the Tokelau Public Services Commissioner.
- To start early 2020
- Full time - 3 year contract
- Work in Apia, Samoa and Tokelau
The objectives of this role are to assist the Government of Tokelau to:
- Develop, promote and provide advice on policies for the efficient and effective management of people employed under the Public Service Rules 2004.
- Facilitate continuous improvement in people management throughout the Tokelau Public Service.
- Promote high standards of integrity and conduct in the Tokelau Public Service.
- Monitor and evaluate the human resource management practices at national and village levels.
- Plan for the human resource needs of the public service.
This role will appeal if you are interested in a position that contributes to the enhancement of the people of Tokelau. The role will be for a period of 3 years. The Commissioner will be required to work in Tokelau and from the Government’s office in Apia, Samoa.
Hudson Recruitment has been engaged to support this recruitment. Please refer all correspondence, queries or requests for more information, instructions on how to apply, and a copy of the full Role Description to:
Principal Consultant, Hudson, Wellington, New Zealand
Office: +64 4 917 9200
DDI: +64 4 917 9270
Cell: +64 21 429 154