|RFx ID :||21611320|
|Tender Name :||Activity Manager- Infrastructure|
|Reference # :||WPG0101811|
|Open Date :||Monday, 16 September 2019 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 3 October 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 21 429 154
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The Activity Manager- Infrastructure role will support the Pacific Polynesia and French Pacific (PACPF) division of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade with the effective delivery of New Zealand’s official development assistance through the management of infrastructure and asset management projects (Activities), including but not limited to:
• Deliver timely and high quality project outputs in accordance with the Government’s priorities and mandates and development effectiveness principles.
• Perform a combination of project management and relationship management functions.
• Maintain high standards for project performance (budget, schedule quality, environmental and social).
• Monitor and manage projects to ensure that implementation is effective and intended outcomes are achieved.
• Maintain close working relationships with bilateral teams and other parts of MFAT involved in the delivery of our Official Development Assistance.
• Manage the relationship with, and performance of, contractors to ensure that deliverables are of a high standard.
• Provide progress and performance reporting to the Lead Adviser Infrastructure for use in portfolio reporting.
• Manage relationships associated with assigned projects, including partner government agencies, contractors, other donors, offshore personnel, relevant MFAT Divisions, other NZ Government agencies, communities, civil society and other stakeholders.
The initial assignment will be for 24-months full time (potential extension) with an anticipated start in November 2019, this role is located in Wellington, New Zealand.
Please see the attachment for further details regarding this role or contact Rebecca Wilson (details below).
Hudson Global Resources has been engaged to manage this procurement process. Please note that I am unable to receive your application via email. Please refer all correspondence, queries or requests for more information on how to apply and a copy of the full Role Description to:
Principal Consultant, Hudson, Wellington, New Zealand
Office: +64 4 917 9200
DDI: +64 4 917 9270
Cell: +64 21 429 154
This tender has been completed.
RFx closed for administrative purposes.
Completion date: Thursday, 10 October 2019 10:36 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)