|RFx ID :||21522806|
|Tender Name :||Vanuatu Secondary Education Support Activity - Design|
|Reference # :||WPG-0101694|
|Open Date :||Monday, 2 September 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 27 September 2019 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||email@example.com|
The goal of the initiative is to equitably increase participation and increase quality learning to improve secondary education outcomes for young people in Vanuatu.
The outcomes to be achieved are:
• More young people attend secondary school, for longer
• Improved pathways from secondary school to work or further learning; and
• Improved attainment in relevant secondary school qualifications.
The successful respondent will be responsible for:
• Leading a co-design and collaborative approach to the design that strengthens sector partners’ capacity and capability and, for working closely with the Partner Reference Group.
• Development of a detailed Busiess Case that is consistent with MFAT standards and provides a robust assessment of the priority activities
• Thorough evaluation of the options presented in the Indicative Business Case and others as proposed by partners
• Detailed analysis of the secondary education sector in Vanautu. NB: This will be procured separately through the existing MFAT monitoring and evaluation panel, but will contribute to the evidence base for the full design process, the subject of this procurement.