|RFx ID :||20156505|
|Tender Name :||Federated States of Micronesia - Fisheries Compliance Adviser|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 13 September 2018 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 3 October 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 4 917 9270
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
• 6 month assignment
• New Zealand Government support programme
• Located in Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia
The aim of this programme is to strengthen the National Oceanic Resource Management Authority (NORMA) capacity and assist to build systems and capacity to meet fisheries compliance requirements. The New Zealand Government has partnered with NORMA to support it in this endeavour through the New Zealand Aid Programme
The Key Functions for the Fisheries Compliance Adviser are to:
• Conduct a review and gap analysis of NORMA's Monitoring, Control, Surveillance and Enforcement (MCS&E) resources and activities in relation to how it is performing against its international, regional, national and corporate responsibilities.
• Develop a comprehensive Monitoring, Control, Surveillance and Enforcement Strategy for NORMA that includes a NPOA IUU and a detailed Implementation Plan based on current/future resources.
• Replicate the 2017 Port State Measure Analysis completed for Pohnpei state in the three other states of FSM: Kosrae, Yap and Chuuk.
• Mentor current Fisheries Compliance Division staff including the Assistant Director, Fisheries Compliance Division, NORMA addressing any skills/capacity development needs identified.
This role will appeal if you are interested in being part of a programme that directly contributes to the enhancement of local communities in The Federated States of Micronesia. The assignment will be for a maximum of 130 working days based in FSM, from 15 January to 15 July 2019. For a full description of the role please see the attached Advert.
Closing date for applications: 5:00pm (NZ Time) on Wednesday 3rd October 2018.
Hudson Global Resources has been engaged to manage this procurement process. Please refer all correspondence, queries or requests for more information and a copy of the full Role Description to:
Principal Consultant, Hudson, Wellington, New Zealand
Office: +64 4 917 9200
DDI: +64 4 917 9270
Cell: +64 21 429 154
This tender has been completed.
N/A - advertising purposes only
Completion date: Tuesday, 27 November 2018 10:43 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)