|RFx ID :||18952937|
|Tender Name :||MFAT Security and Guarding Services|
|Reference # :||MFAT1772|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 23 August 2017 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 11 September 2017 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 4 439 7149
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT) are inviting Registrations of Interest (RoI) from suitably qualified and experienced Suppliers to provide;
(i) appropriately trained, uniformed and security cleared security guard force to deliver site guarding services for MFAT’s offices within NZ; and
(ii) Remote alarm response capability.
Within MFAT, the Security Division (SEC) is responsible for ensuring the guarding services provided by the supplier meet requirements. Supporting SEC in this monitoring role is the Facilities and Business Services (FBS) Team.
What we need
The Ministry is seeking Registrations of Interest (ROI) from suitably qualified and experienced suppliers/consortia to provide the following:
• appropriately trained, uniformed and security cleared security guard force to deliver site guarding services for MFAT’s offices within NZ; and
• Remote alarm response capability
1. To identify and engage a security organisation with an ability to provide;
• Appropriately trained, uniformed and security cleared security guard force to deliver site guarding services for MFAT’s offices 24/7 – 365 days per year within NZ;
• Operate remote site security monitoring services coupled with a rapid alarm response capability;
• provide oversight of certain MFAT or landlord’s contractors working on site outside main office hours such as cleaners;
2. MFAT requires a high standard of guarding that also meets PSR requirements.
3. All services deployed by the supplier for the fulfilment of this activity will comply and conform to Health and Safety legislation and PCBU requirements.
This tender has been completed.
Contract awarded to First Security
Completion date: Thursday, 21 December 2017 2:19 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)