|RFx ID :||26003588|
|Tender Name :||Main Contractor for Refurbishment and Modernisation of A Block Classrooms at Ashbrook School, Ōpōtiki - AAC 100|
|Reference # :||215911|
|Open Date :||Monday, 18 July 2022 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 24 August 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications must take place through the GETS Question & Answer function.
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website.|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Board of Trustees for Ashbrook School are seeking a suitably qualified Main Building Contractor to carry out and Refurbishment and Alterations to Block A.
This project (Contract AAC 100) must be read in conjunction with Contract AAC 101
The Contract Works required are:
• New openings will be created between Rooms 3 and 4. A new lintel will be created to support the opening and supply and install new
stacking slider doors,
• The non-compliant fire exit doors leading out to the deck from each of the 4 classrooms are to be taken out and replaced with new.
Bifold doors will be installed into each of classrooms.
• The existing electrical cabling needs to be installed behind wall linings and old trunking removed, new power points and switches to
• All wet areas will be refurbished, including sinks, counter tops and fixed cupboards
• New fixed whiteboard cupboards systems will be installed into all 4 classrooms. These will be purchased by the Principal
All tender documentation and necessary information attached.
Contractors must visit site.
Ideally dependent on MoE funding approval this work would start as soon as possible after confirmation provided, however this will be discussed with the successful contractor and school once funding approvals are confirmed.