|RFx ID :||25955999|
|Tender Name :||Request for Quote for Tongariro School - Redevelopment - Main Contractor|
|Reference # :||CW2022-064|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 22 June 2022 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 22 July 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All submissions to be made through the GETS website
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
The Contract Works required are:
• Rationalisation of blocks A, B, C, D, E, H, U and Aux 2, 5, 6, 7, and the resulting landscape and carpark repairs, refurbishment of existing Gym changing rooms/toilets, Admin learning spaces.
• Refurbishment of Blocks O and P to DQLS standards.
• A demolition memo will be completed, rationalisation of these building will not be undertaken until all construction is complete. This therefore may be up to 2 years away as Block L will need to be resolved before the older infrastructure is removed.
• Phasing is as per the architectural plan, with Blocks O&P undertaken first then the refurbishment of the Gym and Admin in conjunction with the removal of the blocks A, B, C, H, U (2,5,6,7). Blocks D&E will be retained to provide decant space for the separate contract on Block L.
• Operational school site, extensive planning by the school, MoE and the Contractor will be required to ensure a safe & functional environment is established at all times.
This tender has been awarded.