|RFx ID :||25899135|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposals for Tawa Intermediate - Weathertightness Remediation - Lead Design Services|
|Reference # :||MOE17505|
|Open Date :||Friday, 3 June 2022 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 4 July 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All enquiries to be made through the GETS Questions & Answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
Multiple buildings at Tawa Intermediate have been identified to require remediation as reflected in the Maynard Marks Roof Condition Report and prelim design / scope of works drawings. The works required include:
• Block 1, targeted replacement of flashings / end of life roof sheets as per roof condition report
• Block 2, as per prelim design / scope of works drawings
• Block 3, remediation of existing flat roof sections, replacement of existing metal roof sections. Proposing options to eliminate high risk elements.
• Block 4, targeted roof repairs / metal roof replacement.
• Block 5, targeted roof repairs / metal roof replacement.
• Block 6, targeted roof repairs / metal roof replacement.
This tender has been awarded.