|RFx ID :||25706344|
|Tender Name :||Opunake Primary School A & B Block ILE Refurbishment Project|
|Reference # :||3109.13|
|Open Date :||Friday, 22 April 2022 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 23 May 2022 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
06 759 2190
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
The project background is as follows:
• The Board seeks to refurbish selected A & B Block teaching spaces to improve the quality of the interior environment as identified in the school’s 10YPP.
• The Board also seeks to include cladding remediation and toilet refurbishment works within the procurement, to allow the board to reserve the right to directly negotiate pricing for pricing for these projects with the successful contractor for the interior refurbishment works.
• Project consultants are:
o Project Manager: Ardern Peters Architects Ltd
o Lead Designer: Ardern Peters Architects Ltd
The Contract Works required are:
A, B: Interior Refurbishment
• A Block: Interior refurbishment and minor alterations to CR6, Multipurpose 7, and CR 8 including:
- New carpet and acoustic wall linings, tidy existing sink benches, install sliding doors to alcoves, install glazed sliding door between two halves of Multipurpose 7 room using existing opening, new iPad charging benches, interior repaint.
• B Block: Base level refurbishment to two classrooms including new acoustic wall linings carpet and vinyl, interior repaint.
Potential additional works that may be negotiated with the successful tenderer are as follows:
2216-22-03 B, C: Cladding Remediation
• B Block: Replace board and batten cladding below windows on eastern and western elevations as follows:
o Like for like replacement of cladding with H3.1 LOSP treated timber board and batten cladding to match the same thickness and profile. Paint finish.
o Install insulation to wall cavity if none is present, or in poor condition.
o Ensure all edges of cladding is pre-primed prior to installation.
• C Block: Infill small windows to C Block northern wall as these are leaking, and are not required for natural light or ventilation. Scope as follows:
o Remove timber bead glazed windows to central north facing feature wall and infill openings.
o Remove plaster cladding, replace wall framing as required, insulate, and install new cladding on cavity. Replace interior linings.
2216-22-04 A, B: Toilet Refurbishment
• A Block Girls 17: Replace partitions
• A Block Male Staff WC: Full internal refurbishment and additional WC added
• Block B Student Toilets: Refurbishment of toilets including fixtures, partitions, and flooring
The Contractor will be engaged through a Medium Works Contract. No Contract related tags will be considered. The Principal prefers there to be no drawings and specification related Tags.
No Winner No responses were received