|RFx ID :||25575540|
|Tender Name :||Main Contract Works at Papanui High School - CSR Redevelopment|
|Reference # :||MOE14441|
|Open Date :||Friday, 25 March 2022 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 21 April 2022 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All enquires to be made through the GETS Question & Answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
The RFT package contains the revised scope of works that both the Ministry, the Contractor and the design team have been working together since December 2021.
▪ Construct New West Learning Hub (20 x TS’s) and associated infrastructure/landscape works including a new caretakers shed and plant room.
▪ Demolish McBride Building
▪ Decant existing Block McBride(J), Fancy(C)
Stage 2 (If CoR funding approved, not part of the current scope but may be added as per 1.1 (e) of this RFT):
▪ Construct new East Learning Hub (13 TS’s) and associated infrastructure/landscape works
▪ Refurbish administration building and associated infrastructure/landscape works, and ablution facilities upgrade to toilet blocks and changing room facilities (administration building only) to meet MOE DQLS standard
▪ Amenities, ablution and changing facilities – complete site-wide facilities upgrade to bring all campus facilities to current MOE DQLS standard
▪ Remaining sitewide infrastructure repair and upgrade plus remaining sitewide landscaping
▪ Refurbishment of existing buildings including roof repairs.
This tender has been awarded.