|RFx ID :||24727982|
|Tender Name :||CW2021-048 Kaitieke School - Demolition and construction of new toilet block and associated works - Request for Tender MOE 12663|
|Reference # :||MOE12663|
|Open Date :||Friday, 27 August 2021 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 23 September 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All enquiries to be made through the GETS Question & Answer function.
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Kaitieke School wishes to demolish its existing toilet block as it is no longer economic to maintain nor upgrade. The toilet block does not meet DQLS or ILE standards and has deteriorated substantially. The school have recently completed their new 10ypp that identified these as Priority 2 works. The space currently defined as covered area is to be upgraded to form a usable interior space for classroom breakout activities. This will involve a new insulated roof over and appropriate lighting. In addition, eliminating steps internally will aid in accessibility.
The Contract Works required are:
- Demolition and construction of new toilet block and associated works which include:
- Block 2 (toilet block) to be removed and replaced with 2 x unisex toilets and 1x accessible
- Address the Clearlite Covered Way that connects Block 2 (toilet block) to Block 1 (main school building)
- Address the cladding on the wing wall that connects to the rear wall of the sickbay on Block 1, the doors and glazing that forms the entrance and exit of the Covered Way and connects Block 1 to Block 2
- Water fountain to be replaced and fire hose reel removed
A site visit will be organised on request and will only take place when we are in COVID-19 Alert Level 2 or below.