|RFx ID :||24541916|
|Tender Name :||Main Contractor for Douglas Park School (Masterton) - SIP/LSC Admin Upgrades|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 16 July 2021 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 12 August 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
The BOT at Douglas Park School are seeking the services of a main contractor to undertake the construction of alterations to the Admin Block for at the School. This is described in the tender documents prepared by IR Group Ltd and Robertson Hidzir Architects. This involves the following works:
• Reconfiguration of the block rooms and walls as per the drawings
• Installation of new beams as per the drawings
• Internal fit out with materials described
• Kitchen relocation and rebuild
• Toilet upgrade and reconfiguration
• New floor and wall coverings
• Obtaining of Building consent and code compliance in accordance with local BCA requirements
• The project will be a complete turnkey project where the completed section of the building ready for school use will be handed over on completion.
See attached the the relevant tender documents and further details of the work required.
All contractor workers on site will be required to be police vetted.
The successful contractor will be required to sign the attached MOE Medium Works contract as is standard for a project of this size.
This tender has been awarded.