|RFx ID :||24480441|
|Tender Name :||Head Building Contractor for the construction of a Multi Purpose Building at Te Kura Kaupapa o Nga Uri Maui|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 30 June 2021 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 19 July 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All enquires to be made through the GETS Question & Answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
3.1 The Contract Works required are: to construct a new multi purpose building as shown in the attached concept drawings
• Nature of the Works is to construct a new building that will be used as a gymnasium, cultural events, ablution and kitchen facilities.
• The size of the project is considered to be medium scope with the building being just on 300sq metres
• There are no requirements for phasing and/or staged handover of the project. Timelines and site access will be discussed and agreed between the school and Head Contractor so as to ensure there are no delays to the project timeline.
• The site is to the front of the school with easy street access. The land is flat with sandy loom soils. The construction site can be shut off from the rest of the school and access to the work site is directly from the street which minimises any contact with students at the school or interference to the main teaching areas.
• The Contractor will be engaged by the BOT through a MOE Major Works Contract (Construction contracts for professional services and works).
This tender has been completed.
Thank you for your application. Your application was compliant and we would like to discuss with you the way forward so we can get a tender submission
Date RFx was completed/updated: Wednesday, 11 August 2021 5:20 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)