|RFx ID :||24078856|
|Tender Name :||Main Contractor for 4 Classroom Block Upgrade at Wairau Intermediate School|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 16 March 2021 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 13 April 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communication with the Buyer must be made via the GETS tender question/answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
The school is seeking a main building contractor for the alteration of a four classroom block at Wairau Intermediate School.
The current building is a 1960s open plan block with offices and breakout areas.
The alterations consists of:
- internal modifications that consists of installation of windows and glass sliding doors between classrooms and breakout rooms to provide visual connections between spaces
- replacement of existing interior linings, floor coverings and ceilings. New timber trims as required.
- new led lighting as per electrical engineers plans
- repair and remediation of leaks around skylights
- new sink fittings to replace existing worn fittings. These will now have hot water and cold water supply
- new heat pumps to each classroom
- rearranging of extg radiators to suit classroom layout