|RFx ID :||23431169|
|Tender Name :||Playground Landscaping Project at Yendarra School|
|Reference # :||SPM 20535|
|Open Date :||Monday, 12 October 2020 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 5 November 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All responses must be uploaded|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
The Board of Trustees of Yendarra School has received funding from the Schools’ Improvement Programme and is also investing their own funds for this essential project to completely overhaul the paved surfaces in the northern recreational area of the School grounds.
The Contract Works’ Scope and Nature of the Works required are:
• A. Artificial Grass Turf laid in a new concrete surface, replacing deteriorated concrete play surfaces between Rooms 8/9 and 12 to 17;
• B. New Lawn areas replacing concrete paving in the Block One South Courtyard;
• C. new Concrete Paving to replace broken concrete paving in the western and south-eastern zones of the School grounds;
• D. Asphalt Sports Surface flush with the surrounding concrete areas, east of Rooms 10/11 [refer C];
• E. Raised Planter seat high with shade trees;
• F. Timber Bench Seats in the “Town Square” west of the Library;
• G. Timber Deck to the north elevation of the Fale;
• H. Timber Boardwalk between the Fale and Whare Kai;
• I. New Planting to the north-east of the Fale.
The essential works to remove and replace paved areas will need to be done either in one stage in the end of year term break, or in smaller stages step-by-step so as to minimize disruption to everyday School activities and keep noisy work to a minimum.
The School community has had much experience of construction works in the past five years and will be willingly to take every advantage of a motivated contractor’s carefully thought through and planned proposal.