|RFx ID :||23326539|
|Tender Name :||Main contractor for Block B ILE Upgrade at The Terrace School|
|Reference # :||216429|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 24 September 2020 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 28 October 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications must be made through the GETS Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All responses must be uploaded on GETS|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
The Terrace School are looking to modernise and protect Block B by carrying out a full refurbishment to the interior of classes 4-6 and associated toilets, including:
• Replacement of floor coverings.
• New wall linings.
• New LED lighting.
• Opening the walls between rooms 4-6 to create a shared ILE teaching space.
• Removing the cloak bay, toilets and installing break out areas and a teacher resource area.
• New wet areas to each teaching space.
• Installation of a bag storage area. (To be confirmed if interior or exterior)
• New sound reducing linings to the ceiling and thermal ceiling insulation.
• New thermal insulation to walls.
• New double-glazed window joinery to existing window openings.
• Replacement of exterior fibre cement & block cladding where directly affected by the works.
• Exterior decking to the South side of the building that will form an outdoor learning space. Including exterior doors.
• Remove existing single sex toilets and create unisex toilets. Toilet numbers will be reduced, but the school is to comply with the New Zealand Building Code.
• Repairs and replacement to the corrugated steel roofing, spouting replacement.
• Asbestos removal where affected by the works.