|RFx ID :||23206128|
|Tender Name :||Main Contractor for B Block Upgrade at Otamatea High School, Maungaturoto.|
|Reference # :||10-11-10|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 2 September 2020 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 2 October 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications must be made through the GETS Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Not applicable|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This procurement seeks to secure the services of a suitably experienced and qualified main construction contractor to undertake the construction of proposed roof structural modifications and interior upgrades at Otamatea High School.
The Contract Works include internal and external alteration work to one existing School building (Block B). The alteration work required generally includes the following:
• Re-pitch and reroof the two primary forms of the building: Library & B2; and Teaching Spaces B3,B4,B5.
• Removal of redundant radiators and associated pipework throughout the block.
• Partial demolition and rebuild of central connecting space between the two main forms, including revised internal layout and new toilets - each with individual access.
• Interior upgrades throughout the existing teaching spaces and library including: new floor and wall finishes; new acoustic ceilings to Library and B4 (including removal and reinstatement of existing LED light fittings), complete interior repaint throughout; new library shelving; new sliding whiteboard units, library reception counter and office joinery units; and new data and electrical connections including new projector screens, audio speakers and HDMI connections for data projectors in the teaching spaces and Library.
• The building fire alarm system is to be upgraded to a type 4 system & connected to the M Block control panel, and new emergency exit signage and emergency lighting is to be installed.
• New exterior channel drainage and new paving to extent required to enable accessible entry to the block and to the new toilets.
• Removal of redundant radiator mains pipework back to existing walkway, and make-good to exterior east wall of Library.
• Provision of new Aluminium exterior double doors to teaching spaces B3,B4,B5