|RFx ID :||22583502|
|Tender Name :||Main Building Contractor for Block A Administration Modernisation and LSC Space at Maraenui Bilingual School|
|Reference # :||219882|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 30 April 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 2 June 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All responses must be uploaded on GETS|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
The Contract Works required are in 2 parts:
1. Learning Support coordinator (LSC) office (within the Administration block but to be priced separately);
2. Administration block refurbishment/ upgrade.
The works will include the following:
• Internal alterations to the staffroom – new external doors, install suspended ceiling, lights and heating, installation of a new kitchen.
• Replacement vinyl to staffroom kitchen, toilets and canteen,
• Replacement/refurbishment of staff toilet pans and basins,
• New suspended ceilings, insulation and LED lighting to Principals office and meeting room,
• Creation of a teachers prep area and meeting room,
• Creation of a LSC (learning support coordinator) office by removal of existing sickbay shower, toilet and storeroom. Relocation of toilet.
• New LSC office – Autex quiet space to new meeting room, Principals office and teachers prep room. Autex composition to all other walls, supply and installation of desk and shelving joinery.
• Installation of vision window into existing door between reception and administration office.
• Alterations to canteen – cut back bench and install handbasin to meet health standards.
• Replacement carpet throughout, including new entry matting.
• Painting throughout – walls, ceiling, windows, doors and trim.
This tender has been awarded.