|RFx ID :||22420229|
|Tender Name :||Main Building Contractor for Roofing Works for Blocks 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 at Dargaville Intermediate School|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 11 March 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 27 April 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||On behalf of procurement agent [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications must be made through the GETS Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All responses must be uploaded on GETS|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
Main Building Contractor for Roofing Works at Dargaville Intermediate School
The roofing works required include:
• Block 1: re-roof, re-spout and insulate the roof space in the staffroom, upper and lower library, old section of Hall roof, Room 1 and RHS of Admin entrance over Hall. Clean and remove lichen over Admin, new section of hall roof and Hall lean to. Replace flashing around all skylights. Install gutters and stormwater drainage to Room 1 lean-to roof. Replace lead flashing around Hall and RHS of admin entrance, without disturbing upper level asbestos cladding. Install aqua seals to pipe penetrations on hall lean to.
• Block 2: replace full length of apron flashing to lower roof area. Clean and remove lichen.
• Block 3: replace apron flashing around window bay areas without disturbing asbestos cladding.
• Block 4, 5 and 8: re-roof, re-spout and insulate the roof space.
• Block 6: re-spout and replacement of ridge capping, clean and remove lichen Rooms 8-9. Re-roof, re-spout and insulate the roof space in Toilets. Re-roof, re-spout shed.
• Block 7: re-roof, re-spout and insulate the roof space in upper roof. Clean and remove lichen off lower roof.
• Block 9 & 10: clean and remove lichen.
• Staging will be required to enable continuance of school operation
• The work will be completed as much as possible within school holidays.