|RFx ID :||22324871|
|Tender Name :||Project Management Services for Redevelopment Works at Papanui High School and Heaton Intermediate School|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 19 February 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 18 March 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communication via GETS
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All responses must be uploaded on GETS|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
This RFQ seeks quotes for the delivery of Project Management and Engineer to Contract services for both schools, packaged as a bundle. A supplier briefing is set for Tuesday 25 Feb 2pm, at Ministry Offices 48 Hereford Street.
Heaton Intermediate School is a Decile 9 contributing intermediate school located in Papanui, Christchurch.
- The school caters for students in Years 7 to 8, and has a roll of 549 students as of March 2019.
- The school is on a compact site of 4.6 hectares.
- The build roll is 540. The Master Plan roll is 600.
- The detailed scope of the project is yet to be defined.
Papanui High School is a Decile 7 secondary school located in Papanui, Christchurch.
- The school caters for students in Years 9 to 15, and has a roll of 1540 students as of March 2019.
- The school is on a site of 9.7 hectares.
- The build roll is 1,650. The Master Plan roll is 2,500.
- The scope of the project entails refurbishment, redevelopment, and new build across the site.
- The school may require consideration of potential temporary classrooms to be delivered for the duration of the construction phase.
- The school may also require a new traffic management plan, changes to the drop-off zone, various services upgrades and extensions to the current car parking.
This tender has been awarded.