|RFx ID :||21878232|
|Tender Name :||Main Contractor for Blocks 1 & 2 Alteration Works at Tikipunga Primary School|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 5 November 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 28 November 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications must take place through the GETS Question & Answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All responses must be uploaded on GETS|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
|Agency Address :|
This Request for Tenders (RFT) is an invitation to suitably qualified contractors to submit a Tender for the role of Main Construction Contractor for the Proposed Blocks 1 & 2 Alteration Works at Tikipunga Primary School, Whangarei.
The proposed alterations works are spread over two existing Blocks / Buildings and includes:
- re-roofing work to the upper level roof area of the existing Block 2 building including new roofing sheets and flashings in a like for like replacement. The existing roof has an approx. 1.5-degree pitch which is intended to remain as is (i.e. no re-pitching of the existing roof is planned
- Interior refurbishment of 4x existing classrooms including: Replacement of floor coverings in Rooms 7, 8, 9 & 10 (this includes some ACM floor tile removal in Room 7 & 8), Replacement of windows and converting 2 units per room into bifold doors in Rooms 7, 8, 9 & 10. This includes some external ACM wall cladding removal along the sills of the existing windows, Installing new autex wall coverings and new suspended ceilings (complete with new lighting & ceiling insulation) in Rooms 7, 8 & 9, and Repainting existing wall linings (where not covered in Autex wall covering) and existing finishing trim (architraves, dado rails, skirtings scotias etc).
- Removal & replacement of the ACM external wall cladding on the North & East elevation of the existing Resource Room.
- The Interior refurbishment of the existing Resource Room including; Replacement of floor coverings This includes some ACM floor tile removal, Replacement of existing windows & converting the North window into a double door set, Installing new ceiling lining (complete with insulation), and new lighting and repainting the existing wall linings.
- Re-roofing work to the 3x lower level roof areas of the existing Block 1 building (over the toilets and lobbies) including new roofing sheets and flashings in a like for like replacement. The existing roofs have an approx. 1.5-degree pitch which is intended to remain as is (i.e. no re-pitching of the existing roofs are planned.
- Replacement of 12x existing rainwater head droppers in the internal gutters of the main upper level Blk 1 roof area. This is a like for like replacement of the existing droppers, with the replacement droppers made from powdercoated 1.6mm welded aluminium to comply with the MoE’s weather-tightness and durability requirements for school property.
This tender has been awarded.