|RFx ID :||21781586|
|Tender Name :||Main Contractor for New Universal Bathroom at Ruahine School (Dannevirke)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 16 October 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 13 November 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All responses must be uploaded on GETS|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
Ruahine School BOT seek the services of a Main Building Contractor to undertake the alterations to A Block to create the new bathroom space on the school site.
The work involves the following alterations
• Demolition or removal of some existing framing linings and fittings
• Repurpose existing storerooms to create a new accessible bathroom including new exterior joinery and link to existing ramp with new roof over ramp.
• Install all in wall and ceiling services to suit new layout
• Reline walls and ceilings with specified systems
• Install new windows and doors
• Paint all appropriate new surfaces
• Install new floor coverings
• Fit out with new electrical and plumbing fittings.
• The project will be a complete turnkey project where the completed section of the building ready for school use will be handed over on completion.
Project consultants are:
o Project Manager: Ian Rattray
o Lead Designer: IR Group Ltd
The Contract Works required are:
• Nature of the Works is alterations to an existing building
• Approx. 27 sqm of affected floor area.
• The works will be undertaken as a single stage starting in November 2019 and complete in February / March 2020
• The Contractor will be engaged through a Medium Works Contract (Construction contracts for professional services and works).
• Time frames are:
• Indicative time frames Start date: 18 November 2019
• Indicative Date for Completion: 20 March 2020
• The program is negotiable with a preferred supplier if their price is right.