|RFx ID :||21683100|
|Tender Name :||Main Building Contractor for Havelock North Primary School Block K and F Toilet Block upgrade|
|Reference # :||209979|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 2 October 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 8 November 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries and submission to be made through GETS.
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All queries and submissions to be made through GETS.|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
|Agency Address :|
The school currently only has one toilet block. It’s location is some distance to the junior block and also the recently constructed 4 senior classrooms. To improve accessibility the board wishes to carry out a toilet upgrade and construct new toilets in the old dental clinic (Block F) and Junior Block (junior Block K). These new toilets would be closer to both the senior and junior classrooms. We are seeking to engage a contractor to construct and upgrade K and F toilet block.
The site is a level site, with access from Campbell Street, Havelock North.
The work required comprises the following:
- Construction of new toilets for Block K (Junior Block) to include:
- Creation of a new toilet block extension to Block K under the existing roofing area;
- Construction of a toilet block with 2 new toilets to include: wall framing, new floor, exterior wall cladding, wall and floor linings, ceilings, lighting and fixtures and fittings;
- Construction of new toilets for Block F (old dental clinic) to include:
- Upgrade of existing toilet and Installation of 2 additional toilets within the existing block, to provide 3 toilets in total in this building.
This tender has been awarded.