|RFx ID :||21507956|
|Tender Name :||Main Building Contractor for Technology Block Recladding, and Hall Toilet Upgrade Karamu High School|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 3 September 2019 8:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 27 September 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications must take place through the GETS question and answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
Tech 2 & 3 Recladding
- Removal of existing ACM cladding and timber joinery to approximately 30 lm of existing wall. New fibrecement cladding and aluminium joinery, with new internal linings as required. External RAB board bracing. Replacement of wall framing as required for new cladding and bracing. Removal and reinstatement of kitchen joinery against walls, new joinery face panels, new vinyl flooring, external and internal point finish. Minor remedial work to services as required.
- Replacement of the existing extract to Tech Block Rooms 2 & 3. New dedicated ducted extract to the router/laser cutter in Tech Block Rooms 8/9 (PC sum)
- Demolition work (removal of ACM, joinery, internal linings, concrete cutting or removal) must take place outside of School hours.
- The work includes removal and reinstatement of existing wall mounted joinery units, appliances, fixtures, services etc as required to complete the contract works.
Hall Toilet Upgrade
- Removal of existing toilets, basins and demolition of walls.
- Addition of three unisex toilet cubicles to MoE requirements – each cubicle to include handwashing, hand drying and ventilation.
- Addition of one accessible toilet to MoE requirements.
- Changes to existing walls, concrete floor, amended access to the Stage Control Box.
- Amendments to plumbing; drainage; ventilation to suit new layout.