|RFx ID :||21483178|
|Tender Name :||Lead Design for the Masterplanning and Redevelopment of Parakai School|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 27 August 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 19 September 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Please direct all correspondence through the GETS Q&A function.
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
Lead Design for the Masterplanning and Redevelopment of Parakai School.
The scope of works required is:
- Future Masterplanning is required for a roll of 500 if all current and future building and development projects for the local area are actualised.
- A 811m2 classroom block comprising:
-3 roll growth teaching spaces
-The replacement of two end of life, very poor condition teaching spaces
-The replacement of two leaky teaching spaces (Weathertightness works)
-The replacement/provision of 78m2 of resource space (Weathertightness works) – to be provided as part of the classroom block
- The replacement of a multipurpose hall (Weathertightness works) to masterplan size
- The replacement of the current HDU toilet facility into either the new classroom building or the new multipurpose hall
- The redevelopment of the frontage of the school to address the lack of safe pedestrian access-way from the road into the school grounds, which is currently shared with buses, cars, bikes and pedestrians and improve the parking facilities.
- The upgrade/provision of site infrastructure including electrical, all waters, security, PA, data etc. as required to support the new buildings.