|RFx ID :||21083203|
|Tender Name :||Tarras School - Unisex Toilets and Associated Works|
|Reference # :||3843.18.01|
|Open Date :||Monday, 10 June 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 3 July 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :||N/A|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
• Reconfigure the existing girls toilets into 3 unisex toilets
• Upgrade the staff toilet, inclusive of replacing wall linings, installing insulation and painting. New light fittings will be installed. Install new double glazed windows. Install new tapware, basins, cisterns and pans.
• The existing boys toilets will have the pans, cisterns and basins removed and capped. A cleaners sink will be installed. This will be an interim storage space and later a future project for converting into a breakout space.
• The drainage will be investigated to remedy ongoing issues with blockages.
• The lean to portion of roofing over the toilet area will have the iron replaced with long run colour steel. New flashings installed where appropriate and insulation installed.
This tender has been awarded.