|RFx ID :||20916113|
|Tender Name :||Main Contractor for Special Needs Fencing at Ashburton Borough School|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 10 April 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 8 May 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Ashburton Borough School (ABS) has approximately 460 pupils’ and 16 teaching spaces. It is situated in Ashburton. The school sits on the intersection of Winter Street, Short Street, Park Street and Moore St/ River Tce (SH77) in Ashburton.
ABS are looking to improve the fencing along
• the Short and Park Street Boundaries.
• The Boundary between the school and 41 River Tce (SH77)
• Install fencing between the school buildings and Winter St car park.
• Improve the safety the existing fence by the Short St gate.
• New safety latches to pedestrian gates off Short, Winter St’s
• New safety latches to pedestrian gate off River Tce (SH77)
• The fence is to be installed in the existing fence post holes where within 10m of a projected tree along the Short and Park St intersection.
Requirement for Phasing.
The contractor will provide a comprehensive programme outlining the order that they will approach the works,