|RFx ID :||20727670|
|Tender Name :||Hard Surfaces Replacment Fairfiled School (Dunedin)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 19 February 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 19 March 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be raised through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions need to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Fairfield School has approximately 450 pupils’ and 18 teaching spaces. It is situated in the growing suburb of Fairfield in Dunedin
In 2016 a four-classroom teaching block 18 was completed and in 2017 four relocatable blocks were removed. The intention was the space created by the removal of the relocatable blocks was to be landscaped and resurfaced to double the hard surface area for the school.
Fairfield School are looking to create a hard surface court and outdoor teaching spaces between Block 1 and Block 18, including:
• Removing existing hard surface areas.
• Removing existing fencings and planters.
• Utility connections (Electrical, water supply and storm water).
• Concrete and timber retaining walls (Up to 1 meter high with no vehicle or building surcharge).
• Stormwater drainage to hard surfaces and the retaining walls.
• Asphalt hard surfaces and associated backfill.
• Exterior steps.
• Fencing to existing ramps and patios
• 2.4m high mesh fencing around playing courts.
• Planting to garden areas.
This tender has been awarded to