|RFx ID :||20698446|
|Tender Name :||CW2019-011 Central Hawkes Bay Special Needs Project|
|Reference # :||CW2019-011/MOE00806|
|Open Date :||Friday, 8 February 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 6 March 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
This Request for Tenders (RFT) is an invitation to suitably qualified contractors to submit a Tender for Main Contract Works for Special Needs Modifications Project at Central Hawke’s Bay College.
An Occupational Therapists Report of the school has identified a number of issues which require work to accommodate a Special Need student, specifically wheelchair access.
Works are required to construct a number of accessible ramps, modify the threshold of a number of doorways to allow wheelchair access, and upgrades to an accessible bathroom
• The works are required across the whole school site, but are relatively minor.
• The works are to be completed as soon as possible, likely while the school is operating. Some minor staging will be required to allow the school to continue operating with minimum disturbance.
• The School site is flat with good access all around
• Indicative Start date: 20 April 2019 (or earlier)
• Indicative Due Date for Completion: 20 July 2019
This tender has been awarded to