|RFx ID :||20554180|
|Tender Name :||Contract Works for a new School Sports Field at Ormiston Primary School|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 17 December 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 7 February 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communication is to be directed through the GETS questions and answers function.
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website Q&A function|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The objective of the works is to improve the year round performance of the natural turf playing field at Ormiston Primary School through re-levelling, installation of drainage and seeding in couch grass.
The work will include but not be limited to:
• Erect, maintain for 6 months, and remove, 400lm of temporary security fencing;
• Install erosion and sediment control measures;
• Spray off and clear existing surface vegetation and other waste.
• Cultivate and Laser-level the established base surface;
• Install new drainage;
• Install topsoil and sand layer as required;
• Seed with couch grass: 9,000m²;
• Provide and operate a metered temporary irrigation system;
• Turf grass establishment (grow-in period of 12 weeks).
This tender has been awarded to