|RFx ID :||20479257|
|Tender Name :||Cobham School Rationalisation|
|Reference # :||1863|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 27 November 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 7 January 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
• Cobham School is located in Gisborne City on the east coast of the North Island.
i. It is a decile 1 school with a roll of 43 students.
• The school has been provided with Rationalisation funding to demolish the PMC portion of Block B, Block D(old dental clinic), the pool and Block H(pool sheds).
• Project consultants are:
o Architect – Architects 44
2.2 Required solution (method and approach)
1.1 The Contract Works required are:
• There are 3 parts to the Building Rationalisation, these are detailed below:-
- Demolition of the PMC section of Block B and the low level shed, including the timber deck and redundant paving. Demolition includes termination of all services associated with the PMC, the backfilling and levelling of the site, and sowing grass. The east wall of the remaining Block B is to be reclad, following demolition, with new fibre cement vertical boarding on cavity and RAB. The east wall is to be insulated at this time.
- Demolition of the existing concrete swimming pool, including the concrete block changing sheds, existing incinerator shed, all concrete paving and the fencing on the east and south sides of the enclosure. The north side fencing, parallel to the railway line is to remain in place. Demolition includes termination of all services associated with the pool and changing sheds. The project also includes the backfilling and levelling of the site, and sowing grass.
- Demolition of the existing Dental Clinic, including redundant footpaths. Demolition includes termination of all services associated with the Dental Clinic, the backfilling and levelling of the site, and sowing grass.
- See Tender Documents for further information.