|RFx ID :||20223232|
|Tender Name :||Main Contractor For A Block SNM Bathroom Additions Wainuiomata Intermediate School|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 2 October 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 30 October 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The BOT at Wainuiomata Intermediate School are seeking the services of a main contractor to undertake the construction of a new bathroom, a new special needs bathroom and a covered deck area on Block A as described in the tender documents prepared by IR Group Ltd and involves the following works
• Demolition or removal of the existing dental clinic building.
• New addition to A Block (27 sqm) and all associated site and services work extending the existing building to in incorporate two student new bathroom areas
• Install new partitions to suit new layout
• Install all in wall and ceiling services to suit new layout
• Reline walls and ceilings with specified systems
• Install new windows and doors
• Paint all appropriate new surfaces
• Install new floor coverings
• Fit out with new electrical and plumbing fittings.
• The project will be a complete turnkey project where the completed section of the building ready for school use will be handed over on completion.
• Project consultants are:
o Project Manager: Frank Bourke
o Lead Designer: IR Group Ltd
• The school and Block A building area needs to be able to operate as normal for a large part of the construction phase of the project.
• The Contractor will be engaged through an MOE medium works contract (Construction contracts for professional services and works).
This tender has been awarded to