|RFx ID :||20217998|
|Tender Name :||Hamilton East School Contract Works for a Special Needs Toilet/Shower Project|
|Reference # :||CW2018-86|
|Open Date :||Friday, 5 October 2018 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 5 November 2018 8:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications must take place through the GETS Question & Answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Hamilton East School is a state, co-educational primary school (Year 0-6) with a role sitting between 410 and 460. In recent years they’ve experienced roll growth attributed by the increased population in Hamilton. Their pupils come from a wide ethnic base and varied socio-economic background. The Principal has been working with the school and is seeking to engage a main contractor to successfully deliver a suitable accessible ablution solution of a high-quality structure capable of coping with the requirements of students and staff.
The Contract Works required are:
- Partial demolition of an existing structure and construction of new building.
- Re-routing of an existing sanitary sewer line around new foundation footings.
- Approx. 4m2 of existing building demotion, then addition of approx. 14m2 of new accessible shower/toilet building and 4m2 of accessible ramp.
- The new build adjoins an existing administration block.
- The Contractor will be engaged through a Medium Works Contract.
The timeframe for this work are:
Start date: 12th December 2018
Preferred completion date: 18th January 2019 (end of the school holidays)