|RFx ID :||20196159|
|Tender Name :||Alfriston College - Main Contractor for Walkway and Stair seismic improvements at Alfriston College|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 24 September 2018 9:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 17 October 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The stairs and walkways will be repaired shortly as this is a simple repair and comparatively affordable.
• Outcome sought is the removal of the earthquake prone designation on the stairs and walkways by structurally upgrading them.
• The programme of works Is Capital Works redevelopments
• phasing and handover will be immediately upon completion of works
The Contract Works required are:
• Proposed work is installing seismic joints, and associated structure, to secure the structural element that is free floated, for improved seismic performance.
• Is all the main elevated walkways in the school
• Phasing is one closed at a time, unless agreed with the school or done out of hours
• The site is an enclose forecourt with truck access
• The Contractor will be engaged through a Medium Works Contract (Construction contracts for professional services and works).