|RFx ID :||20091332|
|Tender Name :||MARTINBOROUGH SCHOOL - Block A (Admin) Re-Roof|
|Reference # :||17/013|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 5 September 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 28 September 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All queries to be made through the GETS website Q&A function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All responses to be made through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Board of Trustees of Martinborough School (the Buyer) is seeking Main Building Contractors for the Block A (Library) Re-Roof at Martinborough School (the School).
The Scope of Works include:
- the removal of existing metal and translucent corrugated roof cladding and flashings;
- supply and installation of new Colorcote 'Corrugate' long run roofing and associated underlays, wire netting, purlin battens, etc;
- supply and installation of Colorcote box spouting, powdercoated aluminium flashings, Dektite flashings, and associated accessories;
- supply and installation of new timber purlins, and timber ceiling framing;
- supply and installation of new ceiling insulation;
- supply and installation of new Gib ceiling linings, cornices;
- associated interior and exterior painting;
- installation of a new Type 4 Automatic Analogue Addressable fire alarm system and associated detectors, and updated fire alarm indicator panel.
(Refer to Architectural Drawings, Specification, Fire Safety Analysis and Means of Escape Plan for full scope of works).
The Board of Trustees seeks tenders for the above works through this single-stage, open Request for Tender (RFT) as advertised on the Government Electronic Tender Services (GETS).
The proposed contract will be the Ministry of Education Medium Works Construction Contract. A template of this is attached with this proposal.
This RFT has been prepared for on behalf of the Martinborough School Board of Trustees by the Project Manager, Paul Patel & Associates Ltd (Procurement Officer).