|RFx ID :||20032955|
|Tender Name :||ROSLYN SCHOOL - Blocks 2, 4, 6 & 8 Re-Roof|
|Reference # :||18/016|
|Open Date :||Monday, 27 August 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 19 September 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communication with the Buyer must be made via the GETS tender question/answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||All submissions to be through the GETS website|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Board of Trustees of Roslyn School (the Buyer) is seeking Main Building Contractors for the Blocks 2, 4, 6 & 8 Re-Roof project at Roslyn School (the School) in Palmerston North.
The Scope of Works include
- The removal of existing metal corrugate and translucent roofing
- Supply and installation of new ColorCote roof cladding and Ampelite translucent roof cladding including all fixings and flashings, etc.
- Preparation of existing torch-on membrane roofs
- Supply and installation of new roof membrane, upstands, fillets, flashings, etc.
- Supply and installation of new downpipes, spouting, and stormwater services
- Removal of existing exterior fibre cement (asbestos based) and Hardiflex wall claddings
- Supply and installation of new Titan Facade Panel exterior cladding over CLD Structural Cavity Battens over underlay, including associated fixings, flashings, etc.
- Exterior painting to new exterior cladding and timber work.
- Supply and installation of new roof insulation.
(Refer to all documentation as outlined in Clause 1.8 of the Request for Tender and architectural drawings and specification).
The Board of Trustees seeks tenders for the above works through this single-stage, open Request for Tender (RFT) as advertised on the Government Electronic Tender Services (GETS).
The proposed contract will be the Ministry of Education Medium Works Construction Contract. A template of this is attached with this proposal.
This RFT has been prepared for on behalf of the Roslyn School Board of Trustees by the Project Manager, Paul Patel & Associates Ltd (Procurement Officer).