|RFx ID :||19463768|
|Tender Name :||GREYTOWN SCHOOL - Block A Roofing Upgrade|
|Reference # :||18/003|
|Open Date :||Monday, 26 February 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 21 March 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications with the Buyer must be made via the GETS tender question/answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Not applicable (all responses must be submitted electronically via GETS|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Board of Trustees of Greytown School (the Buyer) is seeking Main Building Contractors for the Block A Re-Roof at Greytown School (the School).
The Scope of Works include:
- Installation of fully encapsulated weatherproof scaffold system over Block A
- Removal of existing corrugated metal roofing, underlay and wire netting, and all associated fixings and flashings
- Removal of existing membrane lined hidden and valley gutter linings over plywood, including high level timber weatherboard claddings, to allow for the installation of gutter linings
- Removal of existing spouting and spouting brackets
- Supply and installation of new Roofing Industries Ltd ColorCote Zinacore ‘Corrugate’ long run roof cladding over new roofing underlay and wire netting, including all associated fixings, foam cell profile closers, etc.
- Supply and installation of new 1.2mm thick stainless steel hidden and valley gutter linings over new 17mm H3.2 Ecoply CD Grade plywood substrate
- Supply and installation of new Roofing Industries Ltd ColorCote Zinacore ‘RI 125 Box Gutter’ with internal brackets and timber overflow packers
- Supply and installation of new powdercoated aluminium roof flashings (ridge, barge and soaker flashings), Dektite flashings, sealants, accessories, etc. required to complete the full installation of all new roof claddings as specified
- Refer to all documentation as outlined in Clause 1.8 of the Request for Tender document for the full scope of works.
The Board of Trustees seeks tenders for the above works through this single-stage, open Request for Tender (RFT) as advertised on the Government Electronic Tender Services (GETS).
The proposed contract will be the Ministry of Education Medium Works Construction Contract. A template of this is attached with this proposal.
This RFT has been prepared for on behalf of the Greytown School Board of Trustees by the Project Manager, Paul Patel & Associates Ltd (Procurement Officer).