|RFx ID :||19055640|
|Tender Name :||RFP for Directory of Construction Suppliers (Contractors) for Major Works|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 22 September 2017 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 27 October 2017 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Ministry intends to establish a national panel of construction contractors (‘the Directory’) prequalified for capability and capacity from which the Ministry will procure major works contracts over $500,000, through its Capital Works programme.
The relevant programme of works to be delivered through the Directory is anticipated to have a value of approximately $250m per annum.
The objectives of this Directory are to:
- streamline tendering and contract processes and reduce the burden of tendering for Ministry opportunities,
- ensure suppliers have capability in key areas e.g. Health and Safety
- support improved communication between the Ministry and suppliers in regard to forward pipeline and tendering opportunities arising,
- support consistent initial and ongoing due diligence of suppliers, and
- establish a performance management framework to reward high performing suppliers with more opportunities.
As further detailed in Section 3.1 of this RFP, all submissions in response to this RFP are to be made through the AWARD portal and not through GETS.