|RFx ID :||18963626|
|Tender Name :||Main Building Contractor for the Block 2 DQLS & Food Technology Conversion at Royal Road School|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 30 August 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 22 September 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications are to go through the Question and Answer Function on GETs
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Convert room 16 and the attached office space to a fit for purpose food technology room. This will include an internal upgrade of spaces to meet DQLS objectives with no increase to the sqm foot print. The scope includes the supply of all materials as required to complete works.
Specific works include:
- New cabinetry appropriate for a multipurpose cooking space.
- Replacement of carpet with vinyl.
- Creation of a store cupboard for hazardous materials.
- Cabinetry for a teacher demonstration area
- Electrical upgrade to service cooking equipment. Work will be fully certified by an electrician.
- Upgrade of the existing plumbing services, with the installation of sinks to allow for student utilisation during cooking preparation.
Rooms 11-15 will undergo an interior refurbishment that will involve removing and replacing the carpet and removing the wall coverings and replacing with an acoustic wall covering.
This tender has been awarded to