|RFx ID :||18737216|
|Tender Name :||TKKM o Horouta Wananga - Expansion of Teaching Spaces 2|
|Reference # :||Architects Ref 1711|
|Open Date :||Monday, 12 June 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 5 July 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
06 867 9622
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This RFT is for procuring a Main Building Contractor to convert former dormitories into Classrooms at TKKM O Horouta Wananga (Gisborne City) for the Ministry of Education (The Principal).
The Contract Works required are:
• Alterations to 4 existing dormitories to create 4 new learning spaces with associated Store, Toilet and Shower facilities.
• The bulk of the work involves making good the existing spaces following the removal of the accommodation facilities, such as beds and bathrooms. There is minimal exterior work, mainly focused on removing existing windows doors, and fitting new external joinery.
• The four existing dormitory bathrooms are to be converted into single shower and toilet rooms and a Store Room. An existing Store is also to be converted to a single toilet.
• The existing building has a concrete floor slab, timber framed walls and roof, and timber joinery. The building is clad in a combination of asbestos sheet and timber weatherboards.
• The school will be open during normal school hours and normal school terms. Whilst they do not use this building currently, it is located adjacent to the main school entrance and this must remain operational at all times.
This tender has been awarded to