|RFx ID :||18597139|
|Tender Name :||Main Construction Contractor for the Special Needs Modifications at Tikipunga Primary School|
|Reference # :||#204228|
|Open Date :||Friday, 28 April 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 2 June 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communications with the Buyer must be made via the GETS tender question / answer function.
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
As part of the MoE’s Capital Works Special Needs programme, the MoE identifies and remedies specific accessibility issues for individual students with special needs at the School. This process is carried out on a case by case basis, with an Occupational
Therapist reviewing the school property and making modification recommendations to the MoE EIS team for implementation (in this case) through the School’s development works programme.
The general scope of the Special Needs Modifications at Tikipunga Primary School includes the following 5x work areas:
- Work Area A: The modification of the exterior paved area at the entrance to the Staff-room area.
- Work Area B: The modification of the exterior paved area at the entrance to the Admin / Reception area and the construction of a new accessible ramp down to the courts area.
- Work Area C: Construction of a new raised concrete terrace (complete with ramps, steps & handrails) along Northern Elevation of the Existing Block 2 to provide accessible entrance to 7x classrooms.
- Work Area D: The modification of the exterior paved area at the entrance to the Student Toilets area at the back of Block 2.
- Work Area E: The modification of the existing exterior paved area at the entrance to the D.P office at the back of Block 2.
The services required is that of a main construction contractor to undertake the construction works at the School in accordance with the attached documentation. The successful main construction contractor will be engaged by the MoE under the MoE's Medium works construction contract (attached), administered by Designgroup Architects h+k Ltd.
This tender has been awarded to